1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone, or any other access device when they visit a website. They allow obtaining and collecting information about their navigation and can even recognize their computer or device.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation, and improving the usability of websites. Cookies cannot harm your computer. Their activation helps identify and resolve errors in accessing websites or their services.
2. What cookies does the VIROSPACK website www.virospack.com use?
- Necessary cookies: These technical cookies make a website functional and usable by activating basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas. The website may not function properly without these cookies.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some generally predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which they access the service, regional configuration from which they access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies gather statistics about user activity when visiting the website and its overall activity. The information is usually collected in an anonymized form and allows optimizing navigation through the website and ensuring the best service to the user.
- Security cookies: These are cookies used to ensure security in accessing and using the service, such as those used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized third parties.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
Manage cookie consent.
Manage cookie consent.
Preserve language preferences.
Opt-out de Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
The cases of international transfer to the United States of America are guaranteed as follows:
Google INC, owner of Google Analytics, for web analysis, adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
3. Cookie blocking
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer following the instructions:
Google Chrome: Tools → Settings → Show advanced settings → Content settings → Cookies → Block third-party site data and cookies.
Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Use custom settings for history (uncheck all boxes).
Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the Internet zone (move the navigation bar up to Block all cookies).
Safari: Edit → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select “Always”).
Alternatively, you can use the following links to manage cookies:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Safari
5. Private Browsing and Preferences:
Additionally, most browsers allow you to activate a private mode where cookies are always deleted after the visit.
You can also configure your preferences regarding cookies by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/.