of Industrial Maintenance
Upper secondary vocational qualification - Electromechanical
They are not necessary. Knowledge in English will be appreciated.
· Experience in the maintenance of automatic mechanisms for assembly and transfer of parts (mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc.)
· High capacity of analysis and diagnosis of breakdowns.
· Experience in the use of machine-tools workshop (lathe, strawberry ...)
· Interpretation of electrical and mechanical drawings, and pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams.
· Accustomed to working with computer media.
· Work capacity with autonomy, initiative and commitment.
· Machine settings and format changes.
· Electrical maintenance work (corrective, preventive and predictive).
· Documentation of the works and the modifications carried out.